- Supporting local regulatory initiatives against the spread of COVID-19
- Mandatory daily crew member health screening, and wearing of appropriate PPE.
- Revised boarding and ticketing procedures to allow for social distancing and touchless entry.
- Requiring guests to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking.
- Reducing the number of guests on board, as supported by local government, and adapting all seating and table spacing to allow for a minimum 6-foot distance between guests.
- Implementing enhanced sanitation and disinfection procedures, with hand sanitizing stations available throughout the vessel.
- City Cruises – private events, dining cruises, and water sightseeing. Beloved brands that now fall under the City Cruises umbrella include:
- Alcatraz Cruises
- Boston Harbor Cruises
- City Cruises in the UK
- Gananoque Boat Line
- Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Niagara Cruises
- Potomac Riverboat Company
- Spirit Cruises and Odyssey Cruises
- Statue Cruises
- City Ferry – transportation services across inland and coastal waterways.
- City Experiences – land-based experiences including shore excursions, partner-offered experiences, city tours and multi-port packages.