Friday, June 02, 2017

Writers Theatre>> Audiences are Raving about Parade (Glenoce,IL.)


Parade
Parade

“The voices were fabulous as was the acting.
 A totally outstanding experience!” 


I thought the actors’ voices were wonderful, and I enjoyed the powerful storyline. 
It was interesting to see such a serious historical event made into a musical.”

“It’s impossible for me to choose a favorite aspect of the production.
 The whole experience was special!”
“Though I was not familiar with the story, I found the plot very compelling.
 The acting was terrific.”

 “I can't express sufficiently in words 
how phenomenal the whole production of Parade was.
 
The cast was excellent! I will definitely be back to see more. 
Thank you so much for a beautiful night of storytelling!”
The Mystery of Love & Sex

For a limited time, tickets to select performances in the month of June are only $35! 
 Purchase your tickets today!


“Very thought-provoking –
a philosophical tour de force!”


“Excellent performances
 in a timely and well-written play.”


“A memorable play - 
I can’t stop thinking about it!”

“I absolutely loved this play. 
Very layered, intriguing, thought-provoking with many surprising twists.
 A must-see!”



“I thought the acting was phenomenal. 

I really felt like I knew the characters and that I was there. 
Loved it!” 


Quantities are limited and prices subject to change. Not valid for exchange with prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Schedule subject to change. Offer is subject to availability and may be revoked or modified at any time without notice.

Production Photos
Videos
Local Dining

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that include hidden links or URLs to other sites will not be posted and reported as spam.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.