Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Celebrity Dinner Party>> Documentary Filmmaker, Steve James


Elysabeth Alfano
Elysabeth Alfano
Elysabeth AlfanoElysabeth Alfano
It's always a pleasure to talk to Academy Award nominee and documentary filmmaker Steve James. Back with yet another incredible film, Abacus: Small Enough To Jail, is out now. Steve joined me in LA over his favorite snack for The Celebrity Dinner Party. Click on the images above or click here to listen and watch and enjoy!
Please share this interview on Facebook facebook, Twitter twitter and Linkedin linkedin by clicking on the icons. Plus, subscribe (and review!) on iTunes here. And don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel here!
Join me every Wednesday at 11:45a PST/1:45p CST on my Facebook Live streaming show Food For Thought: Life Lessons From My Kitchen. Over a new favorite recipe every week, I dish on what life dishes out and the lessons I've learned along that way that can help you get over the hump and on to the next great meal. Check out Food For Thought: Life Lessons From My Kitchen this Wednesday by going to my Facebook page here. See you at 11:45a PST/1:45p CST Wednesdays for 15 minutes and be sure to join the conversation by telling me your greatest life lessons. Plus, don't forget to subscribe to (and review!) my podcast on iTunes here and subscribe to my Youtube channel here. Enjoy!
Elysabeth Alfano

To read my blogs in The Huffington Post, click here. To subscribe to future podcasts, click here. To subscribe to future Dinner Party video clips, click here.
Don't forget to share this with friends and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube and The Dinner Party To Go Podcast with Elysabeth Alfano on iTunes! Just click on the icon below.
facebooktwitterlinkedinSoundcloudiTunesYouTubefacebook

We are thrilled to thank and work with the following
sponsorssponsorssponsors
sponsorssponsors
Follow my blog on The Huffington Post and The Celebrity Dinner Party with Elysabeth Alfano on iTunes
For more information, please contact Elysabeth Alfano at elysabeth@TheDinnerParty.tv or visit THE DINNER PARTY with Elysabeth Alfano
Sign up on www.TheDinnerParty.tv and follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to me on TiVo and Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that include hidden links or URLs to other sites will not be posted and reported as spam.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.