Thursday, June 01, 2017

STORY >> If you're still on the fence

 


Let's hear what our #STORY2016 presenters and attendees are saying about last year's experience.
If Casey can't convince you, then here's what some of our talented attendees had to say:
“What I didn't expect was the depth of story from the speakers who spoke not only to my work purpose, but my life purpose … To see these issues unfold on stage broke me in the best possible ways. You never know what to expect from a conference, and I never expected to experience a conference that spoke with such intention, such purpose.”

“I was expecting to learn about storytelling, but what I received was far greater than knowledge. I got soul fuel. And I had no idea how much I really needed that. After the first session of day 1 I realized I had been running on fumes and not nurturing my spiritual/creative aspect. So I thank you a thousand times for that.”

“STORY was amazing and it’s still rocking my world….thank you so much for all of the hard work you put in to making it such an amazing and impactful experience.  Our entire creative team had the opportunity to attend, and we’re all glad we did! Thanks for making a difference for us!”

“This conference was the absolute best conference experience in my 58 years…Practical applications to imagination left me with an understanding that integrated my work life and family life.” 
“I am coming away from STORY more energized and excited about my own work than I have been in years. I can honestly say STORY 2016 has changed my outlook on life and art.”

Come to STORY 2017 to see what everyone is buzzing about. Join us as we explore how to embrace our curiosity over fear. You won't regret it. 
Harris
Director of STORY

P.S. The cost of registration goes up by $100 tonight at midnight, so don’t wait.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that include hidden links or URLs to other sites will not be posted and reported as spam.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.