Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Celebrity Dinner Party>> Jeremy Piven



Elysabeth Alfano
Elysabeth Alfano
Elysabeth AlfanoElysabeth Alfano
On a star-studded Gene Siskel Film Center red carpet, I dished with Emmy and Golden Globe Award winner, Jeremy Piven, on The Celebrity Dinner Party. Piven was leading a discussion with Academy Award and Renaissance Award winner, Kevin Spacey (click here for that interview), honored by the Film Center. Jeremy and I chatted on acting tips from his parents, Joyce and Byrne Piven, relationship advice (!), words of wisdom for young actors and his French Bulldog, Bubba. Click on the images above or click here to watch and enjoy my funny interview with Jeremy Piven!
Please share this interview on Facebook facebook, Twitter twitter and Linkedin linkedin by clicking on the icons. Plus, subscribe (and review!) on iTunes here. And don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel here!
I am having such a great time co-hosting the Afterbuzz TV Genius (Nat Geo) and Girlboss (Netflix) Aftershows. Click here or the image to watch, enjoy and leave your comments! Zach Silverman is featured with me here on a recent Genius Aftershow Plus, don't forget to subscribe to (and review!) my podcast on iTunes here and subscribe to my Youtube channel here. Enjoy!
Elysabeth Alfano

To read my blogs in The Huffington Post, click here. To subscribe to future podcasts, click here. To subscribe to future Dinner Party video clips, click here.
Don't forget to share this with friends and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube and The Dinner Party To Go Podcast with Elysabeth Alfano on iTunes! Just click on the icon below.
facebooktwitterlinkedinSoundcloudiTunesYouTubefacebook

We are thrilled to thank and work with the following
sponsorssponsorssponsors
sponsorssponsors
Follow my blog on The Huffington Post and The Celebrity Dinner Party with Elysabeth Alfano on iTunes
For more information, please contact Elysabeth Alfano at elysabeth@TheDinnerParty.tv or visit THE DINNER PARTY with Elysabeth Alfano
Sign up on www.TheDinnerParty.tv and follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to me on TiVo and Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that include hidden links or URLs to other sites will not be posted and reported as spam.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.