Pix724 is a division of Pix International,LLC(pixintl.com ) Photo Features and Linda Matlow(lindamatlow.com) contact: editorial at pixintl.com
*We may receive commission or product from items discussed or promoted on this website. * This site may contain affiliate links for products we Love!
Our stock photo agencies are not a source of free photos or fan photos.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Update on the future of RayKo (San Francisco,CA.)
Dear friends of RayKo,
We here at RayKo Photo Center have felt a lot of love since the December announcement of our possible demise. Thank you so much. It means a lot to us.
that announcement we stated that without new patronage, RayKo would
close to the public on April 30, and that after that date I would no
longer own or operate the enterprise. This statement evoked a very
strong response from you, our stakeholders. So we redoubled our efforts,
and have now set a path toward survival without my direct involvement.
To carry out this transformation, we will need to be closed to walk-in business
for a number of months. Starting 4/30/17, RayKo will operate on a
reduced basis. With your continued support, we are optimistic that
we’ll re-introduce public access before the Fall.
Over the last few months, so many of you have asked what you can do. The best way you can helpduring
this period of transition is to MAKE THIS A PHOTO SUMMER! Sign up for a
class, workshop, camp, or spread the word about them.
Other ways you can help float RayKo during this phase:
- Use our digital imaging, printing, services. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (reduced hours / by appointment)
- Printing with Barry Umstead! b/w darkroom access: Contact: email@example.com (reduced hours / by appointment)
Rent our photo studio and/or hire the services of photographer Arturo
Oliva Pedroza. Contact: Arturo.firstname.lastname@example.org (by appointment)
-traditional color darkroom access: stay posted via website. (reduced hours / by appointment)
- Rent our space and host a summer photo party. Contact: email@example.com
- Attend Ann Jastrab’s first ever summer gallery gala, or other gallery events and good times. Stay posted.
- Purchase film camera and lenses from us. Shoot with a new perspective or format.
You’ve asked how you could help RayKo. Here’s the short of it:
Through your personal photo advancement and photo fun via any one of our current offerings. Make it a photo summer!