Elysabeth Alfano
Trump presidency got you down? Me, too! It has made me think about what really matters to me and how I can make a difference in that area. Model (America's Next Top Model, Deal or No Deal), actress, filmmaker (Give Me Shelter) and animal activist, Katie Cleary joins me for an episode of The Celebrity Dinner Party with Elysabeth Alfano podcast. Katie and I dish on how one person can make a difference, her World Animal News website, her Peace For Animals organization and what everyone can do to make a positive impact. Listen in and prepare to be inspired! Share on Twitter twitter and Linkedin linkedin. Subscribe (and review!) on iTunes here.
Elysabeth Alfano
Elysabeth AlfanoElysabeth Alfano
I had some great interviews over the last 5 years with Joel Murray, Margaret Cho, Michael Madsen, Stone Temple Pilots, Julian Lennon and more. Subscribe (and review!) on iTunes here. Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel here. Enjoy!
Elysabeth Alfano

To read my blogs in The Huffington Post, click here. To subscribe to future podcasts, click here. To subscribe to future Dinner Party video clips, click here.
Don't forget to share this with friends and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube and The Dinner Party To Go Podcast with Elysabeth Alfano on iTunes! Just click on the icon below.
facebooktwitterlinkedinSoundcloudiTunesYouTubefacebook

We are thrilled to thank and work with the following Dinner Party sponsors
sponsorssponsorssponsors
Follow my blog on The Huffington Post and The Celebrity Dinner Party with Elysabeth Alfano on iTunes
For more information, please contact Elysabeth Alfano at elysabeth@TheDinnerParty.tv or visit THE DINNER PARTY with Elysabeth Alfano
Sign up on www.TheDinnerParty.tv and follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to me on TiVo and Soundcloud