Links Taproom hosting "Super Surly Bowl Sunday" for the Super Bowl on February 5
Surly Brewing Tap Takeover featuring the rare Barrel Aged Darkness, Barrel Aged Darkness BBQ Chicken Wings, games, giveaways, prizes, and more
Links Taproom – an All-American craft beer and sausage focused neighborhood bar located at 1559 N Milwaukee Ave in Wicker Park – will host the “Super Surly Bowl Sunday” with a Surly Brewing tap takeover featuring the rare Barrel Aged Darkness, Barrel Aged Darkness BBQ chicken wings, and more for the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 5.
Links will tap seven Surly kegs (all listed below) for the event which starts when Links opens at 11:30am on Super Bowl Sunday. All of the Surly beers will be priced between $6 and $10 per pour.
Links will also sell a dozen chicken wings for $11 tossed in a Surly Barrel Aged Darkness BBQ sauce.
There will also be special Surly games, prizes, and giveaways during the event. Links will show the Super Bowl on its six flatscreen TVs with sound. There is never a cover at Links.
“Super Surly Bowl Sunday” Tap List
* 2016 Surly Barrel Aged Darkness (12% ABV super rare bourbon barrel aged Russian-style imperial stout)
* 2016 Surly Darkness (10.3 % ABV limited Russian-style imperial stout)
* Surly Mole Smoke (8.8% ABV smoked Baltic porter with four different chili varieties, roasted cacao, cinnamon, & vanilla)
* Surly Todd The Axeman (7.2% ABV limited American IPA)
* Surly Dodgy Geezer (4.0% ABV limited nitro session brown ale)
* Surly Furious (6.6% ABV American IPA)
* Surly Hell (4.5% ABV German-style Helles lager)
Links is open from 11:30am until 2am Sunday thru Friday and from 11:30am until 3am Saturdays. The Links phone number is 773-360-7692, and its website is http://www.linkstaproom.com