Wanderlust, producer of the largest yoga lifestyle events in the world, reveals the world tour dates and locations for Wanderlust 108, the world’s first and only “mindful triathlon.” Coming to large public parks in top markets in the United States, Canada, Australia and Mexico, Wanderlust’s reimagined triathlon consists of a five-kilometer run, a large-scale 90-minute yoga class and a guided meditation led by the world’s top teachers. Mindful triathletes will also enjoy musical performances from live bands and DJs, acroyoga, hooping and other surprises throughout the day. It’s a fun-filled day in the park that will both challenge you and bring out your best.
At all Wanderlust 108 events, the Kula Marketplace will offer the finest from local craft vendors, including unique apparel, jewelry, and handcrafted items. Local food purveyors will provide an eclectic mix of healthy organic food options, including vegan and vegetarian fare.
Wanderlust 108 first launched in New York’s Prospect Park and Atlanta’s Piedmont Park in 2014, bringing the mindful triathlon experience to over 10,000 participants. After this overwhelmingly positive response, Wanderlust 108 will expand to 15 cities in 2015, including 11 events in the U.S., three events in Canada, two in Mexico, and two events in Australia.
The Wanderlust 108 World Tour dates are below:
- April 26, 2015
- Phoenix, AZ @ Tempe Diablo Stadium Talent includes: Keith Mitchell, Desiree Lapre, MC Yogi, DJ Drez and Bad Cactus Brass Band
- May 2, 2015
- Los Angeles, CA @ Santa Monica Pier Talent includes: Tiffany Cruikshank, Noah Levine, MC Yogi, DJ Drez, Mudbug Brass Band
- May 9, 2015
- San Diego, CA @ Embarcadero Marina Park North Talent includes: Keith Mitchell, Amy Opielowski, MC Yogi, DJ Drez, Euphoria Brass Band
- May 16, 2015
- San Francisco, CA @ Marina Green Talent includes: Stephanie Snyder, JoAnna Harper, MC Yogi, DJ Sol Rising, Brass Band Mission
- May 16, 2015
- Melbourne, VIC, AUSTRALIA @ Catani Gardens St. Kilda Talent includes: Simon Park, Jonni Pollard, Arli Liberman, DJ Aroha, The Twoks
- May 30, 2015
- Chicago, IL @ St. Paul Woods in the Forest Preserves of Cook County Talent includes: Wade Gotwals, MC Yogi, Sage Roundtree, DJ Robinda
- May 30, 2015
- Brisbane, QLD, AUSTRALIA @ Cultural Forecourt Southbank Talent includes: Simon Park, Jonni Pollard, Arli Liberman, DJ Aroha, The Twoks
- June 13, 2015
- Calgary, AB, CANADA @ Fort Calgary Talent includes: Ryan Leier, Kelly Saunders, Kate Potter, DJ Taz Rashid
- June 27, 2015
- Toronto, ON, CANADA @ Toronto Island—Olympic Island Park Talent includes: Ichih Wang, Amber Joliat, Kate Potter, DJ Hyfi
- August 29, 2015
- Edmonton, AB, CANADA @ Louise McKinney Riverfront Park Talent includes: Eoin Finn, Myrah Penaloza, Kate Potter, DJ Taz Rashid
- September 13, 2015
- Brooklyn, NY @ Prospect Park Ballfields Talent includes: Dharma Mittra, Sage Roundtree, MC Yogi, DJ Drez, High and Mighty Brass Band
- September 20, 2015
- Washington, DC @ DC Armory Mall Talent includes: MC Yogi, Ariele Foster, Sage Rountree, DJ Drez
- October 4, 2015
- Atlanta, GA @ Piedmont Park Promenade Talent includes: MC Yogi, Chelsea Love, Sage Roundtree, DJ Sol Rising
- October 10, 2015
- Nashville, TN @ Victory Park/Bicentennial Park Talent includes: MC Yogi, Gillian St. Clair, Sage Rountree, DJ Drez
- October 17, 2015
- Miami, FL @ Virginia Key Park Talent includes: MC Yogi, Kino MacGregor, Sage Roundtree, DJ Drez
- April 26, 2015
Mexican tour dates and venues will be announced later this summer.
For the complete lineup and ticketing information, please visit http://wanderlust.com/events
For more information about the 108 series please visit: http://wanderlust.com/events/about-wanderlust-108/
At each Wanderlust 108 event in the U.S., attendeeswill be nourished by a number of Wanderlust partners, including:
- Wanderlust’s official performance apparel sponsor Athleta, a premier fitness apparel brand exclusively for women, creates versatile and fashionable performance and lifestyle apparel for the fitness-minded woman who lives life on the go. Athleta offers apparel and gear for a range of activities from yoga and spin to strength training and run as well as seasonal sports, including ski and tennis.
- Luvo will be sampling their wholesome, convenient meals made from fresh, nutritious ingredients. You’re about to fall in love with frozen food.
- resource® Natural Spring Water
- Spiritual Gangster
Wanderlust Festival, LLC is a producer of large-scale lifestyle festival events focusing on yoga, music and wellness. The company encompasses Wanderlust Festival, the largest multi-day yoga and music festivals in the world; Wanderlust 108, a one-day “mindful triathlon” taking place in urban parks across the US; Wanderlust Yoga, a reimagination of the yoga studio experience; and the Wanderlust Teacher Training, a yoga teacher training program inspired by the Wanderlust festival experience. In 2015, Wanderlust will produce 20 events across the world centered around its core mission: creating community around mindful living. The company was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between Velour Music Group, C3 Presents and Starr Hill Presents. Become a fan of Wanderlust at