Easter Bunny Partners with Eagle Ridge for Family Weekend
Two Full Days of Family Activities from Egg Hunt to Best Easter Brunch in MidwestToday, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa (www.eagleridge.com
“The Easter Bunny has outdone himself this year,” said Thomas Ruhs, general manager at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa. “His level of mastery in egg design and concealment is unparalleled, and we’re thrilled to work with him on this event."
All events are open to the public and to hotel guests and are free of charge except for Sunday brunch. The schedule of events includes:
SATURDAY, APR. 4, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt starts at 11:00 a.m. The Easter Bunny and Eagle Ridge will create and hide eggs with great prizes including brunch for five and a weekend escape at Eagle Ridge.
- Family activities. Enjoy Mr. McGregor's Garden located on the special events field where the egg hunt is taking place. There will be a reading of "The Tale of Peter Rabbit," along with eight different breeds of rabbits, yard games, crafts, a build a bunny workshop and Mr. McGregor’s nine hole miniature golf course. Guests are encouraged to bring their camera along for great photo opportunities.
- Golf driving contests starting at 11:00 a.m. Those ready to show off their driving skills can whack the ball with help from Eagle Ridge golf pros. The driving contest will have a little twist this year including hitting golf balls, marshmallows and tennis balls. The furthest drives will win prizes. Golf Clubs available on site.
SUNDAY, APR. 5, 2015
- Morning Easter Egg Hunt starts at 11:00 a.m. Families can join in on an additional Easter Egg Hunt.
- Meet the Easter Bunny starting at 11:00 a.m. The Easter Bunny will make another in-person appearance and be available to meet and greet Eagle Ridge guests during brunch. Guests are encouraged to bring their camera along for great photo opportunities.
- Easter Brunch at Woodlands Restaurant. This extraordinary holiday buffet will include culinary creations and family favorites alike. The cost per person is $32.00 for adults and $16.00 for children 12 and under. Reservations are available from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. and can be made by calling (815) 776 5050.
Guests looking to enjoy a long Easter weekend in beautiful Galena can book the Family Time Package, which consists of accommodations for a four-day, three-night stay, $70 Eagle Ridge Dollars to be used anywhere at the resort, and pizza and soda from resort restaurant Paisanos. Prices start at $452.
More details about packages and Easter weekend events are available online at www.eagleridge.com
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is located 150 miles west of Chicago in the heart of The Galena Territory, a 6,800 acre recreational, residential and resort community nestled amid the rolling hills of northwestern Galena, Ill. The resort grounds include 63 holes on four award-winning golf courses, and accommodations that range from quaint Inn rooms to more than 250 villas and distinctive homes. Eagle Ridge has 15,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space and beautiful conference homes which regularly accommodate corporate groups, banquets and weddings. Other features include award-winning restaurants, the tranquil Stonedrift Spa, and an incredible selection of outdoor activities including miles of biking, hiking and horseback riding trails, as well as tennis, hot air balloon rides, boating and fishing on the picturesque 225-acre Lake Galena. For reservations or additional information, call (800) 892-2269 or visit www.eagleridge.com.
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa444 Eagle Ridge Drive
Galena, IL 61036
Toll Free: 800.892.2269 Local: 815.777.5000 Fax: 815.777.4502www.eagleridge.com