Pix724 is a division of Pix International,LLC(pixintl.com ) Photo Features and Linda Matlow(lindamatlow.com) contact: editorial at pixintl.com
*We may receive commission or product from items discussed or promoted on this website. * This site may contain affiliate links for products we Love!
We cover our events at our fave destinations. Las Vegas, LA,NYC,London and Chicago!
Our stock photo agencies are not a source of free photos or fan photos.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
What’s New with The Hollywood Reporter’s Key Art Awards in 2014
What’s new with The Hollywood Reporter's Key Art Awards in 2014?
NEW MEDIA/CATEGORIES: • A/V Theatrical – Trailers
In addition to our existing media types,
we’re pleased to announce a new category: A/V Theatrical – Trailers. Specifically created for the film industry, submissions in this new category can be entered in one of five genres: Drama, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Family/Animation or Thriller/Horror.
• Partnerships With integrated marketing changing the game throughout the
entertainment industry, the Partnerships category is the perfect medium
to showcase your best work that features a partnership between two
companies. The Partnership submission consists of a 2-3 minute video
case study, along with a .jpg “presentation board” file representing the
Check out our updated categories for Digital/Social media: Apps;
Banners & Rich Media Advertising; Games; Microsite; Website; Social
Media; Mixed and Other.
This year’s Jury Chairs include:
• Audio/Visual Theatrical: Michelle Jackino, Executive Creative Director, Concept Arts
• Audio/Visual Television, Home Entertainment and Games: Jordan Hayman, Creative Director - Broadcast Division, AV Squad
• Digital/Social and Digital/Social Technique: Alex Sanger, SVP of Interactive, And Company
• Print and Print Technique: John McMahon, Co-President and General Manager, Art Machine