Pix724 is a division of Pix International,LLC(pixintl.com ) Photo Features and Linda Matlow(lindamatlow.com) contact: editorial at pixintl.com
*We may receive commission or product from items discussed or promoted on this website. * This site may contain affiliate links for products we Love!
We cover our events at our fave destinations.
Our stock photo agencies are not a source of free photos or fan photos.
Copyright DMCA policy: pixintl.com/copyright_statement.html
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
What’s New with The Hollywood Reporter’s Key Art Awards in 2014
What’s new with The Hollywood Reporter's Key Art Awards in 2014?
NEW MEDIA/CATEGORIES: • A/V Theatrical – Trailers
In addition to our existing media types,
we’re pleased to announce a new category: A/V Theatrical – Trailers. Specifically created for the film industry, submissions in this new category can be entered in one of five genres: Drama, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Family/Animation or Thriller/Horror.
• Partnerships With integrated marketing changing the game throughout the
entertainment industry, the Partnerships category is the perfect medium
to showcase your best work that features a partnership between two
companies. The Partnership submission consists of a 2-3 minute video
case study, along with a .jpg “presentation board” file representing the
Check out our updated categories for Digital/Social media: Apps;
Banners & Rich Media Advertising; Games; Microsite; Website; Social
Media; Mixed and Other.
This year’s Jury Chairs include:
• Audio/Visual Theatrical: Michelle Jackino, Executive Creative Director, Concept Arts
• Audio/Visual Television, Home Entertainment and Games: Jordan Hayman, Creative Director - Broadcast Division, AV Squad
• Digital/Social and Digital/Social Technique: Alex Sanger, SVP of Interactive, And Company
• Print and Print Technique: John McMahon, Co-President and General Manager, Art Machine